Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home Improvement

Here are some photos of the latest house project...the upstairs. Thanks to good friend Brandon we have finally gotten things started! I spent some time this week doing clean up so the last room can be cleared out and torn apart as well. Here are some pics:


"Before"


"After"
-check out that honeycomb!

Initially (and still some now) I was not too excited about this project, though I really wanted it done. Now its kind of 'exciting' to see the bare bones of the house and see how it gets put back together. It will amount to 2 large bedrooms with lots of closet space and a bathroom. The one room is currently housing the trim to be stripped and used again and some misc. furniture, but we hope to get that moved in the next couple weeks and get that room cleared out as well. Fun times and good memories! I was looking back at my "home improvement" scrapbook and its interesting to see the changes in the past 5 years already. The other project currently in the works is getting the trim on the living room windows so we can put up curtains, hopefully before the hot summer sun starts coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment