Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mini-Me


The title mini-me is simply because I can not come up with a more creative name for this post...I only wish I could say I was the grown up version of an empathetic, energetic 3 year old! Anyway, Gabrielle is doing a lot more "copying" lately. For example-in the car on the way home from daycare last week I suddenly realized I had forgotten to pick up eggs after work. Without thinking I said 'sh*!', then heard a little voice in the back say 'sh*!, sh*!, sh*! sh*!'. So I had to explain that Mommy was very naughty, and I was told I should probably go to time-out. In this video she seems to be acting a little like we do when we are on the floor playing with Will. It was so cute! I was glad she stuck with it long enough for me to grab the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment