Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tis the season...

...for spending 20 minutes bundling everyone up to go outside, only to hear "I have to go to the bathroom!" Ugh. But its worth it; both kids (mostly Gabbie) are loving the snow.
I can't remember if I had this picture in my last entry or not...either way bundling them up is a process that's worth the reward.

Every year I get each kid an ornament that is the 'theme' of their year. Last year Gabbie got a Mater ornament as she loved Cars. This year she was really into princesses.

A hot chocolate picnic with Tyler after playing outside!


Jumping up and down on Mom!

One of his many ways of holding a bottle. Eventually he may be able to write a book about it (since he would be able to hold the bottle in his teeth in order to write the book).

Supper before church, Gabbie was reading to Kennedy :-)

I got lucky and got a picture before someone ran away!

Eating the cookies that Santa didn't finish

Santa left puzzles and board games! Its been fun to return to Candyland. I'm not into letting the kids win. Gabbie's first meltdown when I kicked her behind to the castle was something else.

Look what Daddy got me! A jewelry box to make. Literally has 1200 pieces, and yes, he knew that when he bought it. Thank goodness that the kids are being baby-sat at home for a few weeks; gave them something to do :-)

I'm wearing the necklace Gabbie picked for me!

Will just wanted to operate the TV

Family Christmas picture

She's learning to write her name!

16 months old! Getting naughty...hitting, pulling Gabbie's hair, 'touching' her stuff. One more follow up for his arm and hopefully he'll be in the clear on that. He has shots in a couple weeks and a 're-do' for his hearing test which he didn't pass on the left side last time.

Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment