Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Monday, May 12, 2014

2 more additions


We are enjoying our new dogs, Blue and Sheeba. I did not realize how much we had missed having a dog around! We did acquire them through unfortunate circumstances. However, we hope they are loving their home here just as much as their previous home. They are good with the kids, and I especially appreciate that they bark when someone has come onto the yard. I tried to get Blue to go jogging with me, but so far he stays put. Its probably confusing since we are yelling at him to stay any other time!


This is Blue


This is Will of course, worn out after playing outside all afternoon!


Gabbie, Will, and visitor Riley. My co-worker came for a visit and brought her grandson


Blue & Sheeba






No comments:

Post a Comment