Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gabbie's 6th Birthday & Halloween 2014


Gabbie wanted an "Elsa" cake (the princess from the movie Frozen). It took me awhile to figure out how to accomplish it, but eventually got the dress part made and stuck the doll in the middle.




Celebrating with friends! Gabbie wore her Elsa dress to celebrate :)



Getting sung to in the lunchroom at school



Gabbie's Kindergarten class on Halloween (and, as I'm often reminded, Gabbie's birthday!)



Visiting with Grandpa Rollie at the nursing home.



Will was very interested in Mouse the Cat's costume



Trick or treating at Irma's house



I love Jodi's face here! I can not remember what this was about.



Happy Halloween!



My Grandma & Grandpa Iler :-) I think Grandma was working pretty hard to hang on to heavy Henrik!



More birthday celebrating



Henrik & Errett having fun



Trying to eat part of the message!



Pretty 6 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment