I feel like I shorted Gabbie's birthday post, so here are a few additional pictures :)
As always, its hard to believe Christmas is over!
This was going to be the year I was on top of everything. I had the day after Thanksgiving off and we made Christmas cookies, wrapped a few gifts, and decorated the house. I even did some "Small Business Saturday" shopping and had Christmas outfits for the kids, crafts and games for the kids' school parties, and even a craft idea for home. That was about the extent of it! All of the sudden the week was here, and I had to get food ready for Will's school party and plan Gabbie's party, get our annual 'goodie' plate ready for the bus drivers and mailman, get gifts and food ready for the dance/gymnastics party, and get our annual 'Wurstbrot' dinner figured out. Not to mention the letters to Santa, and the goody plate for his reindeer!
I worked for the 10 days leading up to Christmas due to a shortage of people at work and a busy caseload. So we took it half a day at a time! We successfully got the kids up to Santa's Castle, got gifts bought for dance/school parties, the bus drivers loved their treats, and Santa made it to our house. It was fairly low key...the kids got simple gifts that they will enjoy, and that won't take up tons of space in our currently crowded house...pictures of that situation to follow in another post...
Now, to get the Christmas cards sent out!
Overall, we had a very blessed Christmas and hope you all did as well.
The annual Christmas ornament for each child...
On the way to Santa's Castle...they appear excited, don't they?
"I want a red James Thomas!"
"I want a diary with a fuzzy cover with a G on the front and an H on the back"
I love the classic kid crying at Santa pic!
Elfie made an appearance again this year, only this year he sent his cousin, Olivia :)
Aunt Mindy got tickets for Mannheim Steamroller in Omaha. Gabbie was very excited and had been listening to their music for a few weeks prior. I, on the other hand, fell asleep. Sorry Mindy :(
On Christmas Eve each of the kids got to open their gift from myself. Gabbie got "Stuart Little" and some leggings, Will got the train book pictured below, and Henrik got a "Noisy Train" book
Gotta feed the reindeer!
Time out still exists on Christmas if you fight over the toys!
Christmas morning
Kennedy and Will!
Sure, after I'm done with Christmas cards they take a good picture!
Cheese!!
Spending a few minutes with Mindy before she headed back to CA

No comments:
Post a Comment