Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Monday, February 8, 2010

Its all worth it...

Just have to brag...and kick myself in the behind for the whining I do. Today I worked an 11 hour day, thanks to my in-laws being able to help with Gabbie and to potentially bad weather this week nessecitating (sp?) my getting as much done as I could. Came home to what amounted to over 30 minutes of dishes, did laundry, made supper, and sorted mail to pay bills. Brice was in early, thinking he had a board meeting tonight which turned out to be cancelled. I was feeding Gabbie in between dishes, returning phone calls, etc. I'm not used to him being in the house during the 'evening rush' which is even more rushed after a long day. As I'm walking by the table for the millionth time he stops me and says "you know, you really are a pretty awesome wife".
Ahh..that felt pretty good. Especially because he really is an awesome husband, and usually by the time he gets in the house we are already working on bedtime.
Now time to get back to balancing checkbooks. Good thing we both think each other is awesome, because our account balances really aren't...

No comments:

Post a Comment