Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun weekend!

We've had a great 'family style' weekend doing some fun Christmas activities! Saturday we went to Wall Lake to see Santa and have soup & sandwiches. After that we went to buy our 'real' Christmas tree. Saturday night we drove to Carroll to eat and look at Christmas lights with Brice's parents. Today we were excited to have a well behaved child in church and use the afternoon to finish up tax preparation. Even had some extra time to return to my Internet coupon searching before I grocery shop this week. Here's a few pics:

Gabbie likes to sit and read the paper with Dad.  I hear a lot of "tractors" and "trucks" being pointed out.


Last weekend after attending Grandma's Christmas concert

She didn't want to visit Santa at first...she just wanted the candy...

Then we said that to get the candy she had to sit on Santa's lap with her dolly. I love the apprehensive look on her face :)

We each needed a picture with Gabbie after Santa got one :)


Cutting down our Christmas tree. We picked one of the first ones we saw, since there was too much snow to walk the whole path. 

I guess I should say that today "I" finished up tax preparation, as Brice was out doing recreational activity. He asked me to take this picture, as he says today was the first time he's ever shot the limit of pheasant for one day :) Not sure how he stands the cold for the afternoon, but glad we have supper for the week figured out!

I love winter for the fact that Brice is in the house earlier on Sunday's and we can usually have a nice sit down family supper. Right now he is in the kitchen with Gabbie and they are dancing to songs on my I-pod while they cook. Too funny! Of course everytime I sneak in to video tape it they both stop. Tonight Brice is making us a roast and he's making homemade bread :) Life is good, Gabbie even pooped 2 times today! Merry "Christmas week" to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment