Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010...Happy New Year 2011!

We hope everyone had wonderful Christmas and New Years Days! Christmas was nice this year-we had power, a healthy child, and church wasn't cancelled (comparisons to 2009). The main thing is that I got the game "Wheel of Fortune" to play on the Wii and so far I have won trips to Italy and Alaska! Just kidding ;-) The main thing is we continue to be blessed with each other and good health, and had good food and a warm place to celebrate the holidays.


Before our company arrived for Christmas Eve-a great picture of these 2 goofballs!

Apparantly she wasn't as happy to have a picture with me?!

Hooray for Christmas morning!!

Gabbie got a new T-shirt for Christmas! I think most of the population who reads our blog knows about this (as well as the home health client whose home I got sick at a few days ago...) In August we are adding another. Almost 8 weeks down; according to the doctor the fact that I feel sea sick all day, many headaches, and want to go to bed at 6 p.m. are all good signs things are going well. We'll have more details in a couple weeks after our first ultrasound :-)

Yup, we butchered chickens the day after Christmas. Obviously they are huge; they are literally taking up 1/4 of the space in the deep freeze. Still trying to figure out if my roasting pan will even be big enough to cook them. I figured their average weight at 13 pounds.

Great-grandpa Rollie was 'pretending' to yell at Gabbie, so she was 'pretending' to cry. It was entertaining, but I think next time I will let them sit by each other instead of me inbetween :-)

I said to Gabbie: "Pose for one last picture of 2010". This is what she did. None of us saw midnight that night-she went to bed at 8:30 and I'm sure I was asleep by 9:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment