Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun Fall

The warm fall continues, and the kids love being outside! I was so happy today to get home fairly early so we could work in the garden and play on the swing! It is so neat to swing under the moonlight on a warm night in November

Getting ready to surprize Ashley...I guess I thought one of these kids was mine, but doesn't look like it. Guess I need that eye surgery sooner than later ;-)

Gabbie's pre-school program for Thanksgiving, she did a good job! A little more shy in front of a group than when we practiced just her and I, but that's okay

I love Oreos!

Eating at the pre-school Thanksgiving feast! Spaghetti, jello, and hot dogs were a good feast to me!

We made a scarf! Gabbie thinks she helped a lot. She's interested in learning for sure so trying to encourage that while still getting something accomplished can be a challenge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment