Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Sunday, April 21, 2013

Running!

I ran a half-marathon today! I ran through most of the winter, but didn't officially 'train' for this one. I'm signed up for a couple more this summer. I struggled on miles 8-11 with a foot blister forming, so I need to learn to be more prepared for that! I've also been enjoying a mild 'stomach bug' the past few days, so really I was just glad I wasn't throwing up! I have such a goofy face in this picture because as I was finishing I saw a random lady holding Gabbie and realized it was our friend Skip from Carroll!

Crazy Will won't sit still and all I want to do is eat!

Gabbies "runners pose" before the kids run

She's her momma's child, which means she is NOT a sprinter by any means! She got second to last but was a good sport about it.

Such a good sport that for our picture she said "hooray we won!"

I need to get off of Pinterest. One weekend my Mom kept the kids so I could give the house a good scrubbing and in the process I just had to try an accent wall that I had seen on the website. Now I feel the need to paint my living room to blend with the wall. Lucky for me my Mom is always painting something and she is helping pick some colors. I'm holding back until I get the 3 rooms I've started all finished :)

Gabbie girl working on her rocket ship. Amazing what a diaper box can do. She has spent hours over the past month or more working on it. Today we added 2 screws to hang pictures and 2 light sticks so we can see in the dark.

Some girls at work got me addicted to a store near Dedham called Mollie's that has tons of fun decorating tips and ideas. So we went down one Saturday and I spruced up several boring spaces. Wish I could come up with that stuff on my own!

Eggs, anyone? The chickens are going crazy and I'm out of egg cartons. I better start eating egg sandwiches for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment