New baby goat! This one has an interesting color to him, very cute.
"Big School" Preschool graduation. I felt bad about Gabbie in this picture. The ABC song was playing, and she kept singing too early, and each time she would put her head down like she was upset at herself. I hate to see her get too hard on herself too early...
The kids ran down the snow pile and jumped in mud puddles! Only in May in Iowa!
She got back in the swing of things with the hokey pokey :)
I was floored she didn't want to be a princess when she grew up! And that she likes the dentist that well!
Brice wasn't too comfy :-)
"Church pre-school" field trip to the zoo
All day she kept saying "Daddy will be so sad if we don't find the peacocks!" Well, they were the last thing we saw for the day! And last Friday we went and picked up 2 of our own to have on the farm, so she won't have to worry about finding them at the zoo again!
Baby Monkey, very cute!
Church school graduation
Hooray!
With all her grandparents!
Enjoying spring on the bike
Rolling down a hill. Of course she asked me to participate and I was sick to my stomach the rest of the evening!
Ugh. I noticed brown spots in the ceiling several weeks ago, finally today we called the plumber. Part of the ceiling was removed, we need to re-caulk in some places. Thank goodness nothing major (at this time anyway). The annoying part is this was just remodeled 2 summers ago!
This coming weekend is Gabbie's dance recital so its going to be another busy week! Will be fun to see how she does on stage, we know she isn't shy!
No comments:
Post a Comment