Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lisa's Wedding

Seems like there has been something going on everyday this summer! The big event of July was my sister Lisa's wedding. I'm behind on updating...we turned the computer off before we left for the wedding and didn't turn it back on until today, so thought I'd better get to downloading some photos!!

Lisa and Jon had a beautiful wedding. The day was sunny, the decorations were beautiful, the bride looked like she was cut from a magazine, and everything seemed to run flawlessly (other than a glitch with the flowers...thank goodness even that worked out great!) Here are some pictures:

Rehearsal...Gabbie was more interested in the colorful bouquet!


The reception hall tables

The Bride and Groom at rehearsal dinner at the park.

Gabbie's hair looked great for about 10 minutes...

The Bride and Flowergirls. My other sister Mindy made the flower girl baskets and ring bearer pillows

First dance

Gift opening-I saw a few things that I could have taken home with me!

I took over 200 pictures, unfortunately none are of the actual ceremony since I was in it. My goal was to get a picture of everyone that came to the wedding. After I get the photo book put together we'll have to see if I managed to do that or not.

Okay, hopefully more to post tomorrow. Brice's family was here from Oregon, Texas, and Northeast Iowa last week and this week we are enjoying a visit from his sister, so plenty more pictures to come including a birthday party, swimming, and a trip to the Iowa State Fair. Gee...I wonder why its been so hard to get Gabbie up and going in the morning?! Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment