Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, & Will


Brice, Melanie, Gabbie, Will, , Henrik, Luke, & Benjamin

est. 2005







Saturday, January 26, 2013

Roller Skating Saturday!

For their 'Daycare Christmas Party' the kids were treated by their daycare provider to a day of roller skating and treats. I got to help cart all of the kids to the Skate Palace and was happy for the chance so I could watch the kids! I hadn't planned on Will skating, but it worked out and he LOVED it! He didn't want any help. Gabbie did good after the first few falls. She was nervous about the party the night before (she had asked me if I would hold her hand and put a pillow on her back in case she fell). I knew she'd cry with every bump at first. I took her aside, threatened to take her home, and there were no tears after that. She even made new friends while skating!
 
Will wanted to play with the lights, Harper didn't think he needed to do that!

Getting some help; it was Gabbie's second try at skating-she went once when she was 3

A very important call came in I guess. This was toward the end of the afternoon, and he needed a nap bad! I resorted to the phone to keep him occupied


Me trying to get Will on his feet to start; took a little getting used to!

Hokey Pokey!

Becoming a pro!

Nothing like a stick of Laffy Taffy...

...then a car nap!

1 comment:

  1. Loved watching the videos and seeing the still shots too. I just thought the one of Gabbie had to be a Hokey Pokey pose. Fun times!
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete